Wednesday 29 May 2013

Design Your Own @FashionFlo


Leisurewear just got so much cooler... I decided why should my leisurewear be plain and boring when I can print and create my own designs onto t-shirts and hoodies? 
Creating your own leisurewear is such a great idea, especially when you have artwork or designs in mind that you cannot find elsewhere, be unique and different with your leisurewear and create your own individual look    that stands out.
I am also thinking of putting some stylish images and prints onto t-shirts. 
Fashion Flo are based in Dublin and offer screen printing, transfer printing and embroidery on leisurewear.
My leisurewear reflects my interests...Fashion (of Course)! :)
Call Fashion Flo at 8302209 or email reception@fashionflo to create your own branded clothing!






"Fashion" Hoodie available at Fashion Flo




No comments:

Post a Comment