Sunday 25 August 2013

Marc by Marc Jacobs Beauty








A wise man once stated:
"I always find beauty in things that are odd and imperfect - they are much more interesting."


This wise man is Marc Jacobs.
I have always been obsessed with EVERYTHING Mr. Jacobs creates. My first designer bag out of my wages was a Marc by Marc Jacobs Hillier Hobo in plum. Over the years I grew so in love with the brand, I now have a fabulous selection of watches, scarves and bags. In my opinion, he is a genius. To add to his success stories,  Marc Jacobs have recently launched a beauty range which I think I need to try it out!! It just launched on the www.marcjacobs.com but does not ship to Ireland :( I hope I can find somewhere that sells it!

Check out the range: http://www.marcjacobs.com/beauty/



On my wishlist:





www.marcjacobs.com




No comments:

Post a Comment