Saturday 8 June 2013

Autum/Winter 2013 Contemporary Designers

*Warning* This post may be extremely enabling and I will not be responsible for buyer behavior.
I have selected a few of my favourite items from ACNE, Alexander Wang, Kenzo and Peter Pilotto that are available at Bagheera Boutique  for Autumn/Winter 2013.


I love these Autumn/Winter collections, my favourite is the Alexander Wang black tote bag below which I can see myself carrying around all year!

ACNE

I love the richness and vibrant colours of the A/W 2013 palette shown in ACNE, these rock chick jackets are a statement and worn best with a basic plain white tee and a simple pair of jeans.

ACNE

ACNE
 Alexander Wang

Alexander Wang always does classic cool with a modern twist and this is no different in Autumn/Winter 2013, I have always been a massive fan of Alexander Wang bags, the leather is so durable and worth the investment. I will probably have to get the black tote from this collection, I have already started preparing outfits in my head that matches the bag.

Alexander Wang

Alexander Wang

Alexander Wang

Alexander Wang

Alexander Wang

Alexander Wang

Alexander Wang

Alexander Wang

Alexander Wang


Alexander Wang
Kenzo

Kenzo is always as crazy and extravagant as ever and so out there in relation to design that no other modern brand compares. I have always adored Kenzo since the first collection and have been following ever since.
I love the sweater style pieces for Autumn/Winter 2013.

Kenzo

Kenzo

Kenzo

Kenzo

Kenzo

Kenzo

Kenzo
Peter Pilotto

Peter Pilotto's collection can only be described as where fashion meets art. These pieces are so flamboyant yet have a beautiful elegance about them at the same time. These designs resemble artistic paintings as Peter Pilotto and Christopher de Vos take inspiration from the Spanish renaissance for the collection theme which proves extremely successful.



Peter Pilotto

Peter Pilotto

Peter Pilotto

Peter Pilotto


Available for pre-order at www.bagheeraboutique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment